Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Inserting additional steps in the features list.

walter_randolphwalter_randolph Member Posts: 11
I was working on a model and realised when I had got quite a way into it that I needed to modify a loft about half way down. In order to do this, I needed a sketch prior to the loft in a new plane. Is there any way to insert new features in the list at an intermediate point. If there isn't, I might suggest that it would be a useful improvement.

Best Answers

• walter_randolphwalter_randolph Member Posts: 11
    Answer ✓
    Excellent. Many thanks. I knew about the roll back but thought it was only to step through the list. I didn't realise you could add features.

Answers

• walter_randolphwalter_randolph Member Posts: 11
    Answer ✓
    Excellent. Many thanks. I knew about the roll back but thought it was only to step through the list. I didn't realise you could add features.