Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Why do I get "@evBox: CANNOT_RESOLVE_ENTITIES" when the feature works fine?

CAD_SSPCAD_SSP Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
edited April 2018 in FeatureScript
This is not a problem as such as the feature works fine but I would like to understand why I get the above message.
I started trying to trawl through the various links in the notice but with limited clues to hunt for I gave up!

I am creating a sketch, creating sketch points, using these in the hole feature and then deleting the sketch points, the error occurs when I call the hole feature.

The full message is:

The document in question is public and can be found at:
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/feafa49e1808758e5e4b04e4/w/fc038812e0acf90310d4e706/e/480ffe85fe9cb5915ca311ec

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    CAD_SSPCAD_SSP Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Thanks @NeilCooke I figured it was only informational but also reckoned that if there was a message there was some relevance to it...
    As it happens that actually answered another question that I was researching right now as well - trying to hide a warning notice when I was using a:
    try {...}
    to test if a variable existed so double thanks!