Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Sheet processing, connections are not displayed.

hobie_smithhobie_smith Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
Hello, why can not I change the links in the view of the flat part.
The list is not displayed to me.

I want to convert all 4 open edges into seams.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/4fb52b1f1060526730fa9864/w/1b4ef834c4083f079a0d5de5/e/4da6adbd23923db8f7093a94

Gruß Hobie
Tagged:

Best Answer

• hobie_smithhobie_smith Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    OK. Found a mistake. It was a feature script that suppressed the ad. Which I can not say unfortunately, because I have deleted several at once.

Answers

• brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    edited June 2018
    What do you mean by seams?  Can you create a finish sheet metal feature and add the seam by normal modeling features. 

I had a play with your model and tried changing bend positions which works from the lists if it can be physically be unfolded but I am not sure this is what you are after. 

Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 689
    @hobie_smith
    I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. All the side edges are already Rips in your model.

Sheet metal operations would not work on sheet metal model after "Blechmodell fertigstellen" feature. Please roll it back then you should be able to modify stile of rips or convert them to bends using sheet metal table 

If that was what you were trying to do.

It does not matter how I do it. I can not get this window anymore. I do not want to change a connection but the style. The picture is from the mobile browser because I'm on the go, so it's also on the PC.

edited June 2018
    Answer ✓
    OK. Found a mistake. It was a feature script that suppressed the ad. Which I can not say unfortunately, because I have deleted several at once.