Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
I was reading the post about utilizing the PDF add-on through google drive. If you are looking for beta-testers? I am totally stoked about the app and its usage of QR codes. I have primarily worked on the production floor and would jump at the chance to take a swing at the utilization. That plus I want to explore the advanced options that can be applied to custom built ERP and MRP modules that can be built into Gsuite.
Stay awesome and have a great week!
Chris Winters0June 1
brucebartlettHi Chris, Thanks for contacting me, sorry I kinda missed seeing this on my wall and responding. Lou Gallo has written the google drive app so you'll have to contact him if you haven't already. I haven't used the app yet but think it's pretty cool, I am keen to get some tools like this to link to parts and drawings with links. It will be great to hear how you get on. Bruce