Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner Twitter: @babart1977
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
You received 500 Up Votes. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here.August 23
is there a way to cut around edge of spanner for say and scale it to the right size. don't want draw tool to make trays?is there a YouTube vid of this have done for trays take a longtime! thanks