Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
- Product Design Engineer, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery. Over 20years experience in the implementation and use of CAD software in various industries from a small toolroom to medium size steel fabricators. Enjoy designing and building product and systems that excite and inspire.
I discovered your reply in this post where you discussed the interest of having an Engineer Change Request (ECR) system within OnShape:
We're facing similar issues right now in my company (https://louis.design), we're making wood-based products designed with OnShape, and are looking for a tool to validate engineering requests. We don't have an ERP thus far, we're still a small company but we clearly feel the need for a tool for ECR, to track if a design has been reviewed, needs modifications, etc.
I'm curious to know your insights on this matter, have you found a solution that worked well and was not too complex to setup or use ?
Thank you for your help,0March 20
brucebartlettI sent a DM