Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Design freeze for parts

marco_caron170marco_caron170 Member Posts: 10 PRO
Hey Everyone, I've been using Onshape professionally for about a month or so, after using solidworks on and off as an engineer and student before that for about 12 years, I'm very happy with our decision to make that move. Mostly the transition has been pretty easy except maybe for the first days after importing my complete solidworks project in one project document and one part studio...

Anyhow, I was wondering if there is a way to freeze a specific part, part studio or assembly since I just ordered all the product's display assembly and i want to make sure everything stays in place or get notified if something wants to move.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers