Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

What does Fixing a Table Corner Actually Do?

S_RegulaS_Regula Member Posts: 88 PRO
I have a table on my drawing with the lower right corner fixed (black dot in first picture), and the lower right corner docked to the lower left corner of my title block. When I add a column, the table gets pushed to the right into my title block. Since I fixed the lower right corner, it would make sense for the table to stay fixed at that corner, and "push" the table to the left. Why does it do this? What does "fixing" a corner of a table actually do?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    brian_bradybrian_brady Member, Developers Posts: 505 EDU
    I have fixed a corner of a table in the past (two months ago) and when changing a column width or some other change the fixed corner moved. This has happened multiple times. Maybe just an anomaly or a bug. I haven't noticed it recently.
  • Options
    PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 519
    edited October 2019
    @brian_brady If you still see it, please "Report a bug" under the help menu and we will take a look.