Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Can't complete Webinars and Technical briefings and they are stuck in "in progress"

JollyJolly Member Posts: 81 PRO
Can't complete Webinars and Technical briefings and they are stuck in "in progress". Any way to complete them? I've read/watched it and just want it out of my "in progress" dashboard.

Best Answer

• KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    Answer ✓
    @Jolls to complete a technical briefing you must stay on the article for 90 seconds and scroll through 75% of the content. To complete a video you must watch 85% of it in 1 sitting. If you create a support ticket and let us know which content you would like to mark as completed, we can trigger the completion status for you.

Answers

Answer ✓
    @Jolls to complete a technical briefing you must stay on the article for 90 seconds and scroll through 75% of the content. To complete a video you must watch 85% of it in 1 sitting. If you create a support ticket and let us know which content you would like to mark as completed, we can trigger the completion status for you.
  • JollyJolly Member Posts: 81 PRO
    Thanks. Worked for the technical articles. Not sure why they didn't trigger completed before. Do they trigger if you just close the tab when done or do you to click back on the onshape link? Haven't tried the webinar thing yet, but that makes sense. I was usually watching them in 2-3 stints so never did 85% in 1 sitting. Thanks for the input.
    @Jolls

Either clicking on the Onshape link or closing the tab should work to capture the completion.

For both these types of content the completion status is hard-coded in the system we use. I agree with you that 85% in 1 sitting is a lot- and I am looking at ways to change this. If you are having trouble triggering the completion status, you can create a support ticket and tell us which videos you would like to be marked as completed, and we will be able to do it for you on the backend of the system.