Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
I just filled out the form with my email address in the case you need to contact me outside of this forum.
Thank you in advance,
Caroline Koenig0September 10
I have just seen this information. I am very keen to participate. I have been working closely with Peter Zink. I believe he put us in touch about the possibility to participate. I am hoping I might still do so. I have over 600 engineering student who have certified in SolidWorks & AutoCAD. I am keen to include an Onshape Certification.
Thank you very much,
Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science, Memorial University
St. John's, NL Canada0September 10
Also, few other things won't add up in this exercise.
Please advise when we can attend this. I'm under the impression I followed every step. Not sure what's wrog. Thanks.0August 23
Stage 23 on exercise Handle won't generate the Fill as needed.
Not sure what it the problem.