Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to produce a diametric dimension ?

andre_gareauandre_gareau Member Posts: 6
I'm New to Onshape and trying to work my way through the Tutorials which aare fairly simple.
However, there are some actions which are depicted that I cannot for the sake of me, replicate !
I have gone through the 4 Forum suggestions and tried everyone of them, but to No avail.
I'm about ready to declare this a "Bug", except that in  my 30+ years in the business, I know better.
Was the implementation of the Ddiametric Dimension command changed in one of your recent updates ?
If not, then I have to state, that I find the explanations of the codmmands very poor indeed, since I have spent over an hour trying to get "Diametric Dimensioning" to work.
Also, is there somewhere that I can find a "Glossary" of the terms used by you in Onshape ?
Thank you.
Andre

Best Answer

Answers