Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How can we complete a task after watching the video?

bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
Looking to finish things off my Dashboard.  The pic below is one I do not see completion appear.
www.accuratepattern.com

Best Answer

• KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    @bruce_williams to complete a technical briefing you must stay on the article for 90 seconds and scroll through 75% of the content. To complete a video you must watch 85% of it in 1 sitting. If you create a support ticket and let us know which content you would like to mark as completed, we can trigger the completion status for you. I understand this can clutter your dashboard, so I am looking into other ways to allow you to archive items in your dashboard without reaching out to support- stay tuned!

Answers

edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    @bruce_williams to complete a technical briefing you must stay on the article for 90 seconds and scroll through 75% of the content. To complete a video you must watch 85% of it in 1 sitting. If you create a support ticket and let us know which content you would like to mark as completed, we can trigger the completion status for you. I understand this can clutter your dashboard, so I am looking into other ways to allow you to archive items in your dashboard without reaching out to support- stay tuned!
  • bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    @KatieHuffman

thanks for explanation.  That will work fine.  The whole Learning Center is a really good rescource; even more so with so much isolation and time to get training done.  Thanks!
    www.accuratepattern.com
    I just made an update to the training dashboard, so that it does not display technical briefings and the standalone videos (webinars) on the In progress tab. You can still find and revisit the content below in the catalog, but it will no longer clutter your In progress tab!