Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How to fix self-check not submitting?

I am taking the Introduction to Assemblies Course, and on the final self-check, I click next section which normally submits it. I then went into my courses and it says I did not complete it, and that I have to still do the self-check. I have "submitted" it about 20 times, and I have restarted my computer, used a different computer, and refreshed the webpage. Does anyone know how to help?

Answers

• alnisalnis Member, Developers Posts: 447 EDU
    Does it say 100% on the left side? It's possible that a subsection of the course isn't complete. There should be green check marks next to all entries in the course outline.
    Student at University of Washington | Get in touch: contact@alnis.dev | My personal site: https://alnis.dev | Currently an Onshape intern: asmidchens@onshape.com
  • KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    Look for green checkmarks and bubbles on the course outline. You need to complete 80-90% (depending on the course) of the course to mark it as completed. Just stay on each page for at least 3 seconds to mark it as completed. You can click into the course outline to backtrack to a previous page you might have missed.