Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How can my project disapear from the cloud ?

tonvistonvis Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
I made a folder : In Metal working tools ->  Tripan  turningtools and this folder  was updated  last week, I am not sure  which date,.
I am working in my workshop now on the project and missing the last drawings  !
Everything  has gone exept for a brochure. Searching on on Tripan , I found a old copy of my project  dated  4 Jan 2021 by Dragoljub Miadjenovic which I downloaded
to get my outdated  design back.

This must not  be happen in the CLOUD ,and is a serious problem special for professionals. !

Can you please help to get my design on the Cloud again ? 

Best Regards Ton Visch

Answers

• Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 210
    Hi @tonvis,

We made a ticket for this so we can find your document, tab, or document folder for you. Can you go to https://onshape.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests and work with us there? 
    Support & QA
  • Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 210
    Hi @tonvis

I found your document. You put it in the trash on June 29th. I put the link to the document in the ticket. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.
    Support & QA
  • Options
    tonvistonvis Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Hi Janson,
    That is great, I got every thing back. Thanks for your quick support.
    It seams to be my fold, so we can trust the Cloud.

Best regards Ton Visch