Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Why can't I get my sketch to be fully constrained

Anton_TaAnton_Ta Member Posts: 3 EDU
edited August 2021 in Community Support

Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    You'd have to share the doc URL. Looks like it needs a dimension for the depth of the thread.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • tim_hess427tim_hess427 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the comment above. You likely are either missing an angle dimension or a horizontal dimension to from your construction line to either the right-most point or the blue vertical line segment. 

One general tip for a situation like this - just start trying to drag things around. You should be able to quickly see what things are moving when they shouldn't be. In this case, you might not be able to move the bottom blue point, but you'd be able to drag right-most point side-to-side.