Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

If I want to loft between two faces which are at 90 degrees to each other, how do I do this?

isaac_reidisaac_reid Member Posts: 5 EDU
So I have to faces which I want to loft between, they are at 90 degrees to each other, it is a rough model for a desk I'm making and these are the brackets, The wood is 18 mm thick but I'm a bit confused as to how I ensure the wood remains at 18mm thickness the whole way through. As in, the ends of the wood will be cut at 45 degree angles so that they fit together but obviously the faces will now have different dimensions, so how do I go about doing this? 
I think I explained this poorly and if so I can try to make it better but any help is appreciated, thankyou. Sorry if this image isn't great but hopefully it gives more detail lol

Comments