Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Right-click stopped working on Mac

MacOS 12.1 on a 2017 MacBook Air.

I'd been away from OnShape for a few months. When I came back, right-clicking now brings up the browser's right-click options rather than OnShape's. I tried both Safari and Firefox, and I plugged in a real mouse. Nothing works. When I switch to a Windows computer, it works fine. I don't have extensions installed on Safari so I don't _think_ that's the problem, but I can't guess what else it might be. Any thoughts?

Answers

• Options
    william_friedrichwilliam_friedrich Member Posts: 2 EDU
    This seems to be a problem ive seen quite a few times on these forums. No real viable solutions that are a permanent fix (that ive seen). Best of luck, hopefully an onshape official can help you out more. 
  • Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,365 PRO
    I've been running Onshape for a couple years on Macs (Intel and now M1Max) with Safari and Chrome. I've definitely had my share of issues with getting my 3D Mouse (3D Connexion Spacenavigator) to behave, and there have been graphics/dialog box glitches with Safari, but I've never had an issue with the right mouse button not working. I've been using Logitech mice with their support software, FWIW.