Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Integration with CFturbo!

I am an engineering student who works a lot with Turbo-machinery.  I work with a program named CFturbo which creates Turbines, compressors and pump models. It has been integrated in Ansys, Solidworks and NX. When will Onshape integrate it in it's platform? 

Best Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,308
    Answer ✓
    Hi @subhkaran_singh722 - any software provider is more than welcome to create an integration with Onshape, but they have to do it. Please send your request directly to them and we can take it from there.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
    Answer ✓
    You can write it in any language - Onshape uses a REST API.

Answers

Answer ✓
    Hi @subhkaran_singh722 - any software provider is more than welcome to create an integration with Onshape, but they have to do it. Please send your request directly to them and we can take it from there.
  • subhkaran_singh722subhkaran_singh722 Member Posts: 5 EDU
    NeilCooke said:
    Thank you very much for your response sir. I will write an email to CFturbo and wait. If I won't get any response can I develop the app myself using C++  or OpenCL? Though I have no idea how to integrate it with Onshape. 
    Answer ✓
    You can write it in any language - Onshape uses a REST API.