Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
I design, fix, and modify cool whizzy things
- Last Active
- OS Professional, Mentor, Developers
Hi, like your profile,my name is Jan Gaare, 20years experience Industrial Designer, now working on personal sandblasting safety equipment, and need some engineering help. Its a valve/ dead mans switch for sandblasting hose... and the design is now on a prototype level, but we still need to redesign valve to fit the new design. I guess putting in about 8-10 hours would be about my budget for engineering, for now. Would that be of interest?0September 21
Thanks for sticking with us for 4 years.August 24