Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, User Group Leader
What are you trying to accomplish with cyber-physical systems? I'm currently trying to control an automation line over IOT. Sounds similar but yours is more complex. It sounds interesting.0February 16
harmanpaWe've got some cloud-based software for general engineering calculations, but we need to prove it in the wild and fund it's development a bit further - the cyber-physical systems requirement is because we're in a cyber-physical-system themed European funding project that could pay for the initial trials. If we can find suitable companies to test with. Controlling automation lines would fit if there's some sizing calculations to design the system, but unfortunately we need someone in Europe for this initial project!
No longer a one-hit wonder! It looks like you’re going places.February 9