Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Developers
Hi! I love your cutlist feature. Can you implement cutting degrees? Awesome work!
Greetings from Austria!
L Matthias0June 6
I will see what I can do.
If you update to V 0.2.0, it adds an end angle option to the cutlist feature (it also shows in the cutlist table).
Currently the end angle only works for straight beams and uses a very simple algorithm (see beamCutlistInternal.fs, line 93)