Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Developers
Here is an IR: https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/11268/change-a-dimension-to-driven-with-q (View Post)1
Maybe something like an expanded equation editor, like what we can currently do in dimensions and variables and the like. ... with the ability to copy an equation into a dimension field and have it J… (View Post)1
@lougallo In that case, shouldn't copy not be selected by default as well? As the OP said, I doubt I would want someone to be able to copy my document, but not link to it. PS: I like the new editor 😀 (View Post)1
@Evan_Reese To test the performance of Onshape's features, I find that copy-pasting the code from std into a new document and running the profiler on it works well. (View Post)1
@timo_schmid I currently have an open bug with that. A workaround I found was to do another ray cast directly after that point (plus 0.01 of a mm) (View Post)6