Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
I design, fix, and modify cool whizzy things
- Last Active
- OS Professional, Mentor, Developers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnS0y7iaRn8&t=21s Cosplay Chainmail tutorial using the extra useless filament you have lying around... (View Post)1
I know it is a super simple thing. But damn it was fun to make! Onshape was awesome for this. The idea hit me when I was out. I was able to capture the idea on my phone and not lose the idea. Then fi… (View Post)7
Re: Onshape makes a cameo in my latest YouTube video. The world's first fully customizable, Open Source,More Onshape goodness from the channel..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFqmcYD5vWE&t=1s (View Post)1
Onshape makes a cameo in my latest YouTube video. The world's first fully customizable, Open Source,Published! I present to you The world's first fully customizable, Open Source, 3D Printable, Arduino, 8 Ball!Our 8 Ball will answer the questions on your mind and help you make decisions ... or maybe… (View Post)5
I currently end up using split surface and then delete face to make a cut into a surface. Can we just have a extrude cut function for surfaces please? (View Post)3