Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees
It looks like you haven't created an exploded view yet. You need to create an exploded view of the assembly in the Assembly tab first. Then you will be able to insert the exploded view into your draw… (View Post)1
@Jachson_holm It looks like you used a Rack and Pinion relation between one of the Revolute mates and Slider 1. Since this is a cam, you actually want to use a Tangent mate so that the surface of the… (View Post)1
@connor_pelegrin296 It looks like your splines aren't coincident (connected) at a few places. The sketch won't extrude because it is not a fully closed region. Try zooming in and making the ends of t… (View Post)1
@Lucas_Bayer It sounds like you might want a Gear Relation between the follower rod's mate and the axle's mate. Here's a link to documentation on Gear Relations:https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/m… (View Post)1
Curriculum Idea: In honor of Earth Day 2021, we have put together a lesson idea that educators can use with their students to teach them about renewable energy sources, get them interested in environ… (View Post)1