Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees
S1mon, Thanks for your comments. As you point out this is a) a big deal and b) only the beginning. We definitely have it in our roadmap to extend on Beziers in many of the ways you mentioned… (View Post)2
You might like to approach it (literally) from a different direction. Sketch the base of the umbrella and loft up that profile up to a single point at the apex. You can make the base profile as fancy… (View Post)2
This is something I put together based on an old Pro/E demo data set, and using Onshape I added the pie-cut exhaust pipe (using my own custom feature) and the carburetor... I'd have to check… (View Post)1
John, it is possible today to apply stickers/decals inside the Render Studio environment. It is not a beginner workflow, mind you, but does give awesome results. Try this tutorial: https://… (View Post)5