Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
All Standard content fasteners with countersinks have been updated to have Mate connectors where they should be, at the tip of the countersink cone. This should make mating all countersunk fasteners … (View Post)10
Happy Monday! We just added two metric spring lock washers. - Spring lock washer DIN 127 Type A - Spring lock washer DIN 127 Type B Please notes these are from a withdrawn standard. (View Post)1
Happy Monday! We also just added two metric spring lock washers. - Spring lock washer DIN 127 Type A - Spring lock washer DIN 127 Type B Please note these are from a withdrawn standard. (View Post)6