Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
If we are right, those scissors have been at Onshape longer than I have. Arguably the better prize. :D (View Post)6
Right now there is no way to define the 'up' direction in sheet metal models. We pick an 'up' for you on body creation and all of the bend directions are relative to that. Like you pointed out, your … (View Post)6
Ever accidentally delete a tab only to realize it is gone much later? Simply restoring before the delete will undo a lot of work. To keep your work and get that deleted tab back, you need to cherry-p… (View Post)8
You would be manipulating your model, not trying to uncover trade secrets/exploit Onshape. Full speed ahead on the automation of your model. If you have any issues, reach out to API support. (View Post)2