Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees
@dan_snyder There was recently an update to Chrome/Windows graphics that seemed to have made things more strict on older graphics cards. Today you can follow these rules here to get Chrome back up an… (View Post)1
@Domenico_D Windows 10 has replaced the need to access the nVidia Control Panel for setting the GPU preference per application. The area is under Graphics Settings. It's a more generalized approach r… (View Post)1
Re: Add ability to add Continuous Feature (CF) symbol in drawings introduced in the 2009 Y14.5 standard@Eric_Wong I've created a support ticket for you on this and will attach you directly to the improvement. We are working in this area to bring more support to full GDT needs. (View Post)2
@Gary_Fahey34077 The help has a set of instructions here: https://cad.onshape.com/help/#templates-custom.htm But, this is a deeper and more comprehensive resource: Best Practices for Creating Native … (View Post)1