Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshaper, mechanical engineer, designer, swimmer, hiker
Check out this custom feature: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/572b968ce4b07aad125dbaaf/v/08093fef6c4d4f330f24dd19/e/b40df94c5081948fe8195e81 (View Post)1
All of Onshape's email entry boxes will take a comma or space separated list, so you can take a spreadsheet of students, copy the email column and then just paste it into the box to enter them all at… (View Post)3
@don_rutherford The full list of file types Onshape supports is found here: https://cad.onshape.com/help/#web-help/export.htm. Sadly, Alibre and SolidEdge are not there yet, but you should be able to… (View Post)1
@clint_melton - Is there a units setting in Cura? STLs themselves are unitless, so a cube of side length 1in would actually read in as side length 1, and if Cura is looking for millimeters (which I b… (View Post)1