Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshaper, mechanical engineer, designer, swimmer, hiker
Thanks for the feedback, @"mike_hölscher", I've logged both subfolder sharing and sharing multiple documents as improvements. (View Post)6
Yes, the underlying problem is the unit mismatch. Regardless of whether it was a length or angle, the fact that the variables had units and the number they were being added to did not was causing the… (View Post)6
I would also recommend ensuring that your guides pierce the outer edge of each profile. If they do not touch the edge of the profile, the loft will fail. (View Post)1
Welcome, @brian_walsh! Onshape requires no install on a laptop - just go to https://cad.onshape.com and sign in! (View Post)2
Check out this custom feature: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/572b968ce4b07aad125dbaaf/v/08093fef6c4d4f330f24dd19/e/b40df94c5081948fe8195e81 (View Post)1