Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, User Group Leader
There’s no assumption in Onshape that Main is the only true branch. I think if you want to have something else be a good branch for people to work on it, give it a good name so people can identify th… (View Post)1
FeatureScript is designed to work within the context of a history tree, where earlier objects provide inputs that are used to derive later objects. A Feature is a function that computes a new object … (View Post)1
I tried following this, (actually the instructions at the gltf sample on github), and at some point Heroku asks for a credit card. I'm not sure I want to do that, and so i'm stuck. Heroku is a huge s… (View Post)1
Yes this is called non-manifold topology and is not allowed. What you have here is two separate subvolumes that share a common edge. The simple rule in modeling is every edge must be attached to two … (View Post)1