Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Senior Application Engineer @ Onshape
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
I would recommend trying to reduce the part and detail count and leave it in a separate, linked document that you then insert into the assembly. Composite parts work but depending on the size of the … (View Post)1
(Image) (Quote) When moving to Onshape from another CAD platform the first few things to consider are company organization, project structure and design workflows. Since Onshape is not file-based it … (View Post)2
Glad to see you resolved this yourself. You are pretty on point with what is going on. What happened was you created what is called zero-thickness geometry or non-manifold geometry. If you find yours… (View Post)2
(Image) Pre-amble: I am posting this in the forums first with the hopes of getting live feedback from existing customers and those that I am actively working with. The hopes are to turn this into a l… (View Post)4
Here is my approach: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/7f8d5cf4a5b2f5c5922ff538/w/9798d4c8b35afd5575543dec/e/dbc65e06a2066d5c25fd1ebd I used "up to next" as my extrude option. (View Post)6