Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Senior Application Engineer @ Onshape
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Logitech MX Master hands down. Their controller app is great for setting up program-specific macros for each of the 6 or so buttons. And it's a rechargeable battery. (Image) (View Post)1
Here is an example public document that I used in the videos for configurations and assembly patterns. A few things to note include how I named my features to make it easy for colleagues to follow my… (View Post)1
Just like that, after another three weeks, here's another release of Onshape with a lot of amazing new features! Let's take a look. CAD IMPROVEMENTS CYLINDRICAL WRAP You can now wrap sketch or surfac… (View Post)11
@adrian_vlzkz you no longer need to add mate connectors like that for the transform options. They're built-in now! (View Post)3
If you watch the video and follow the same steps in Onshape this is rather straightforward. The curve you will use when the splines are set will be '3D Fit Splines' in Onshape (I ended up doing it fo… (View Post)3