Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Senior Application Engineer @ Onshape
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
1) This is possible today. Just ctrl + click all the files you want. (Image) 2) Are you asking for an installed version of Onshape? This goes against a lot of why the system is created. Companies don… (View Post)3
Right-click on the sketch and export it as a DXF/DWG and this will give you 1 to 1 scale. (Image) https://www.onshape.com/en/resource-center/tech-tips/tech-tip-importing-and-exporting-dxf-files#:~:te… (View Post)3
You should just be able to insert the missing part and it will go into the correct place, assuming it was part of the in-context design. When you pick the origin point when creating an in-context edi… (View Post)1
I would recommend trying to reduce the part and detail count and leave it in a separate, linked document that you then insert into the assembly. Composite parts work but depending on the size of the … (View Post)1
(Image) (Quote) When moving to Onshape from another CAD platform the first few things to consider are company organization, project structure and design workflows. Since Onshape is not file-based it … (View Post)2