Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
MCFC supporter, Who Dat Warrior, CAD Designer, Operations Manager, Moto Enthusiast, Husband, Ragin Cajun
- Last Active
- Member, User Group Leader
It is open to all. All users at all levels of Onshape proficiency are welcome, weather they are pro users, educational users, hobbyist on free plans, come one come all. You can design big items, smal… (View Post)1
Re: Impossible in OnShape but possible in Autodesk IPT: Boolean operation failed to return a valid partJust fudge a little. :) https://cad.onshape.com/documents/32c3355da96b467494123f9d/w/cbbafaa792be9f6fb924b59a/e/f21cf85daa244a6a8bf8fccb (View Post)1
@MichaelPascoe I used your texture feature to make expanded metal for a box we are designing. (View Post)3
I did similar to @wayne_sauder having the tapped hole going to the depth needed, mirror the hole then revolve cut with a .0005 smaller hole size the area. (View Post)1
Great article by @richard_doyle on behind the scenes of Bat’leths Team Ghost raptor. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6841830742931181568/ &… (View Post)2