Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Director of Technical Operations for Onshape. Proud husband and father. Avid cyclist. Ex-paramedic and search dog trainer / handler.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshape Operations Team Lead
Hi @tony_soares459. I'm running some server-side performance traces on your document now. Looking at your basic system metrics, I'm seeing the most common GPU your client is using is "Intel(R) H… (View Post)2
Open up your "Manage versions and history" dialog, click the twistie that shows your number of changes and restore to the change before your part studio delete. (Image) (View Post)4
You need to send a message to the server. Hide / show a part? Open a feature for edit? Any of these will do. Pan, rotate, zoom won't do it. (View Post)1
HI @jonathan_monette. I don't believe that a faster internet will help you at all here. I think some upcoming performance work on our side and some changes to the structure of your documents (per @ph… (View Post)2
Jon and several others can talk about the birth of the company, but the "production stack" that answers at cad.onshape.com was created at &#… (View Post)1