Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
VP of Technical Operations for Onshape. Proud husband and father. Avid cyclist. Ex-paramedic and search dog trainer / handler.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshape Operations Team Lead
Post-mortem write-ups are available on our status page. Again, we apologize for the issues and will strive to do better in the future: June 1: https://status.onshape.com/incidents/f57vc46ct45d June 2… (View Post)4
The service has been restored. We truly apologize for this impact to your productivity. There were several failures that happened today that made restoration of the service take such a long time. We … (View Post)10
Hi Bruce. We've identified the issue and are working on correcting it now. Sorry for the hassle. I've updated our status page to show the issue. We will post updates there. https://status.onshape.com (View Post)1
Hi @urs_egger099. The system that you have your checked out files on is the same system you read email with and browse the web on. That's the place where they are at risk from exploits. The PDM only … (View Post)1
Hi @roger_dinglasan. Onshape does not have an "offline mode". You need an internet connection to use the service. (View Post)1