Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Director of Technical Operations for Onshape. Proud husband and father. Avid cyclist. Ex-paramedic and search dog trainer / handler.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshape Operations Team Lead
Hi @brent_carlin. This is something we are fixing. We don't want these phone numbers any more that you and your students want to provide them. There are currently two different EDU signup paths. If y… (View Post)2
Hi @erikt. I'm not sure where you are getting that information from, but it is not accurate. I would honestly be a little concerned that there is a network proxy in your environment that is doing SSL… (View Post)2
As much as we like building the next generation of design platforms, that’s not the only thing Onshapers are passionate about. We are very involved with our communities and believe in giving back to … (View Post)13
Since the start of 2019, we've been cranking up the effort in engineering to improve Onshape performance. We definitely know that it's a big concern for some of our customers. In 2018 we made major i… (View Post)21
Hi @jody_smith. Thanks for reaching out. The US law that we need to follow is the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). The text of the law doesn't allow for teachers to give consent, but… (View Post)7