Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mechanical engineer, designer and maker.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor,
- Mechanical engineer, maker and designer
@matthewloew - I'm in a similar situation (I have a Sony Vaio Flip 13) - I use a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort bluetooth mouse, so as not to take up one of the 2 USB ports I have. It's great for most thi… (View Post)1
Hi all, I'm starting to fiddle around with FeatureScript, and have an idea for a feature that I'd like to build out. I've run into some trouble, and would appreciate any suggestions folks have. My Id… (View Post)1
@laird_broadfield: Here's what I usually do. * Create a sketch on the surface that I'm going to have contacting the print bed (in your case, the open side of your box) * Use the "Use" tool … (View Post)6
As I've been playing around with the loft tool, something that I've realized is that I have no idea how lofting works (under the hood, at least). From the recent profusion of forum posts, it looks li… (View Post)1
+1 to this as a feature request. I use the midpoints of lines all the time, and the extra step is annoying. (View Post)6