Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
There is currently no "volume parameter" UI for that syntax to map onto. If we supported it, I'd bet our syntax would match your snippet, but we don't support it yet. If you want to input a… (View Post)1
Am I understanding right that you have a versioned Feature Studio with a custom feature, and you want to add an instance of that custom feature to a Part Studio with the API? If so, you can add a cus… (View Post)1
This is a common question, and @mahir is spot on: Certain sketch functions (including "trim") have toolbar buttons but no FeatureScript function call equivalent. Most Onshape functionality … (View Post)1
Unfortunately mate connectors are currently named in assemblies via their *feature* name, which is not something which exists or is settable in FeatureScript for mate connectors created inside non-ma… (View Post)1
You can also have a single "isAnything" field which contains a map/array/whatever data structure you want. That way you don't need to keep modifying the precondition to add new non-user-vis… (View Post)1