Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
Am I understanding right that you have a versioned Feature Studio with a custom feature, and you want to add an instance of that custom feature to a Part Studio with the API? If so, you can add a cus… (View Post)1
This is a common question, and @mahir is spot on: Certain sketch functions (including "trim") have toolbar buttons but no FeatureScript function call equivalent. Most Onshape functionality … (View Post)1
Unfortunately mate connectors are currently named in assemblies via their *feature* name, which is not something which exists or is settable in FeatureScript for mate connectors created inside non-ma… (View Post)1
You can also have a single "isAnything" field which contains a map/array/whatever data structure you want. That way you don't need to keep modifying the precondition to add new non-user-vis… (View Post)1
Nice tool! I figured I'd throw in a comparison from an Onshape developer's machine. Here's results from our standard issue Macbook Pro, tested from our Seaport office: https://docs.google.com/spreads… (View Post)1