Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- OS Professional, Developers
How I adjust tolerances for printing depends on how the final part is going to be produced. If it will only ever be 3D printed, then I will just adjust the dimensions of the features to accommodate t… (View Post)1
@brucebartlett, Is that part in the same document as the assemblies it's used in? One thing I don't like about the current implementation of the release management is that parts are automatically rev… (View Post)3
I think the problem is more with Altium instead of Onshape. We get STEP files from Altium as well, and they import into SolidWorks just as messed up as into Onshape. Usually the circuit board and som… (View Post)1
@Object_Mage, See my post here: https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/comment/45091/#Comment_45091 Basically the problem is with the STEP export from Altium. The files have problems in SolidWorks as w… (View Post)1
It's likely your modem. We went through this here at work for a while. We had no issues for 2 years, then Comcast gave us a new modem after our old one died, and from then on we were constantly getti… (View Post)8