Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees
@thaddeus, using variables in dimensions is currently supported on both the Android and iOS apps. Make sure you use a # symbol before your variable name. If you're using a length variable, there is n… (View Post)1
(Quote) You can use "Shift + n" to rename a selected item. You can even use it when you're in a feature dialog to rename the feature while you're creating it. (View Post)1
@john_mcclary Category is a custom property that you can add different list values to. After you create the list values, they will appear under the Category dropdown when creating a new item or editi… (View Post)4
@Gee - Welcome to the forums! Once you upload your DWG or DXF file into Onshape you can use it in your sketch with the "Insert DXF/DWG" tool. (Image) (View Post)4
For now I would recommend using the Offset surface tool with a 0 length offset. You can then change the appearance of the surface to get the effect you are looking for. (Image) (View Post)2