Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees
@kent_agne, after pressing the Sketch button, you must select a sketch plane in order to use the sketch tools in the toolbar. Hope this helps you get started! (Image) (View Post)1
The primary reason we decided to change the link icon to a version was to simplify the mental model for linked references. Previously, link icons were used for references that came from a different d… (View Post)7
@Michael_Coffee, right now we do not allow editing the quantity field of a BOM. However, if you create an item for your flex hose, you can specify both the quantity and the unit of measure. You can a… (View Post)1
@"gauthier_östervall" The issue is with Bridging curve 2 and Bridging curve 3. The shell fails because the sharp tangent curve shown below. If you change the second side end condition to &q… (View Post)4
@andres_dandler, to do this you will need to change the parts in the assembly to reference the revision. Right click on the parts in the instance list and select "change to version". Then c… (View Post)6