Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees
@Michael_Coffee, right now we do not allow editing the quantity field of a BOM. However, if you create an item for your flex hose, you can specify both the quantity and the unit of measure. You can a… (View Post)1
@"gauthier_östervall" The issue is with Bridging curve 2 and Bridging curve 3. The shell fails because the sharp tangent curve shown below. If you change the second side end condition to &q… (View Post)4
@andres_dandler, to do this you will need to change the parts in the assembly to reference the revision. Right click on the parts in the instance list and select "change to version". Then c… (View Post)1
@thaddeus, using variables in dimensions is currently supported on both the Android and iOS apps. Make sure you use a # symbol before your variable name. If you're using a length variable, there is n… (View Post)1
(Quote) You can use "Shift + n" to rename a selected item. You can even use it when you're in a feature dialog to rename the feature while you're creating it. (View Post)1