Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Thomas is Anida Technologies' chief mechanical designer. He has almost thrirty years experience in various design engineering and engineering managementroles working on micron level semiconductor equipment to seventy-five meterlong mail sorting equipment. Thomas has a BSME from Oklahoma StateUniversity and a MSME from University of Texas at Arlington. Thomas is ABDin Mechanical Engineering PhD from University of Texas at Arlington withconcentration on fluidics and has authored a technical paper on predictingthe performance of unusual fluid flows. He is currently completing work onan Engineering PhD from Kennedy Western University. Thomas teaches CAD atlocal colleges. Thomas has one patent.
- Last Active
- Member, User Group Leader
Not much happening here, yet.