Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Phantom dotted line appears to be part of assembly, showing in drawing

yuval_taffyuval_taff Member Posts: 17 PRO
I have some drawings I am working on which involve an assembly which I cut using the break view tool, and then resize to fit the page.  However, I am running into a bizarre issue involving these phantom lines which don't appear to behave like the rest of the assembly, and appear as random dots extending far either side of the worksheet.  As a result, when I open the drawing often it is extremely zoomed out in order to allow this phantom line to fit into the screen.  I can't simply delete it as it is attached to the assembly and that deletes the whole view from the drawing. Have you come across this issue before and would you be happy to take a look at the drawing(s) concerned to help me figure out why its happening?

Best Answer

Answers