Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Export in free version?

I have a question similar to the one posted here (I tried to post there, but it may be a closed issue that doesn't allow posting).

I'm using the free version occasionally (off and on, maybe 2-3 times a year) and mostly as a modeling tool that helps me think through possible solutions. 

Now, I'd like to export a part and send it to someone with a laser or water jet cutter, but I can't seem to find the Export dialog shown in this Tech Tip. I wonder if Export is still available in the free version, or only in a paid version (which, at $1,500 per year, would be way out of reach for me as a hobbyist). 

Could somebody provide an update on export functionality in the free version, please (and where to find it, if it still exists)?

Best Answers

• Options
    ruedi_aschwandenruedi_aschwanden Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Aah -- found it, thank you! 

Answers

• Options
    ruedi_aschwandenruedi_aschwanden Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Aah -- found it, thank you!