Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I cannot fillet one side of curve

祐鈞_洪祐鈞_洪 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2019 in Community Support

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/a4426496d18f25ca28f69515/w/9d31469ebab64bc12bbf4651/e/a1bd69e7d8dcb0a4211c9878
Sorry for my terrible English typing and Chinese user surface. I'm just a Taiwanese 17 year-old-kid messing around this.
Like the screenshot above, I can't figure out even I can fillet on side of curve, but the other side can't.
The fillet arrow sign goes inward, i cant make it get outward by giving negative number.
Please help me... I'm just like a piece of c****y c****a f****d up everything...
Sorry for that i'm not a native speaker that may cause some inconvenient...
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,396
    Hi @祐鈞_洪 - welcome!

When you thickened the blade surface there was a tiny gap between the blade and the cylinder. If you make your sweep line go to the center of the cylinder, it will work. This will make sure there are no gaps:

Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI