Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How do get the Exercises:

Bradley_KingBradley_King Member Posts: 5
I am just a month into this self -paced courses and have gotten to the point where I get to the exercises and cant seem to find them to do the (tests) projects to complete the lesson and/or course. any help would be awesome thank you

Answers

• Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    @Bradley_King any exercise that starts with a public document, provides a link in Step 1 to open the document, and directions to then copy the document so you can use it to complete the exercise. Some of the exercises start with a new document, in that case just begin with the Create button, as describe in Step 1 of each exercise. For the best learning experience open two browser windows, one with the Learning Center, and one with Onshape. At the end of each exercise (after answering the self-check question) there is a link to another public document with the completed exercise so you can compare your work to a completed example.
  • Options
    where are the exercise documents found ?

• Options
    in learning the assembly and i need to find an exercise and cant seem to locate it

• Options
    i found it , thanks for helping