Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Why does the volume not work in the learning center video?

scott_davis733scott_davis733 Member Posts: 9 EDU
edited August 2019 in Community Support
I have checked the sound in the window and on my laptop. The Welcome to OnShape video played just fine.

Best Answer

• Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    Answer ✓
    @scott_davis733 I believe you are referring to the video in the banner on learn.onshape.com- there is no sound in that video- its just an animation to show you the different content types  in the Learning Center and what you can expect from each.

Answers

• Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    Answer ✓
    @scott_davis733 I believe you are referring to the video in the banner on learn.onshape.com- there is no sound in that video- its just an animation to show you the different content types  in the Learning Center and what you can expect from each.