Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How Do I add or remove users from my acct?

GeeGee Member Posts: 5 PRO
I cant find the lesson in Onshape basics that goes over how to add or remove users to an acct. Just a little help Please?

Best Answer

• Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    @Gee Onshape Basics is geared to modeling parts, assemblies, and then creating 2D Drawings. For information on administering users in your Professional company, check out the help: Adding and Administering Users. Scroll down to the company settings section. Note, you need to be a company admin to do this.

Answers

• Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    @Gee Onshape Basics is geared to modeling parts, assemblies, and then creating 2D Drawings. For information on administering users in your Professional company, check out the help: Adding and Administering Users. Scroll down to the company settings section. Note, you need to be a company admin to do this.
  • Options
    GeeGee Member Posts: 5 PRO
    Thanks Katie, I remember going over it early but it had been a while since I needed to do any of those tasks.