Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Different radius fillets in a single fillet feature

robert_zschocherobert_zschoche Member Posts: 17
Can I have multiple fillets with different dimensions in a single fillet feature
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• robert_zschocherobert_zschoche Member Posts: 17
    I intended for this to be a question.. not sure how to change its status in this forum
  • brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    "Shift +enter" will finish the current fillet but keep the dialogue open for your next fillet if its speed your after. But you will still see multiple fillets in the tree.
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • robert_zschocherobert_zschoche Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2015
    Thanks. the productivity piece is good, I'm just looking for ways to keep the number of items in the tree to a min.  The tree can get busy especially without the grouping function.  Thanks for the input
  • traveler_hauptmantraveler_hauptman Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 419 PRO
    @robert_zschoche If you were after variable radius fillets, you can brute force it with lofts.

• 3dexter3dexter Member Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    +1 variable radius fillets.
  • john_smith077john_smith077 Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    robert_zschoche Please can you tell me what steps were involved to generate that variable radius fillet albeit using lofts.
  • _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    +1 Variable Radius Fillets
  • viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    +1 Variable radius fillets
  • john_smith077john_smith077 Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
  • tsung_ren_hungtsung_ren_hung Member Posts: 9 EDU