Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

sharing specific version or revision

guy_rogelguy_rogel Member, User Group Leader Posts: 84 PRO
Is it possible to share only a specific version or revision with someone. so he can go over all the versions I have ?

Comments

• Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    You can share the version if that is what version you are in when you copy/paste the link.

if you don't want them to see the other versions, just make a copy of the document and share that copy instead, that will give you a blank version history.
  • Options
    guy_rogelguy_rogel Member, User Group Leader Posts: 84 PRO
    thanks John
    I was hoping for a better option  from copying my workspace. But I will try that
    Guy
  • Options
    ron_tisoron_tiso Member Posts: 3 PRO
    Do you mean "so he can't go over all the versions I have ?". Then I would vote for this.
  • Options
    Ignacio_Martos_Ignacio_Martos_ Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 18
    As @john_mcclary said the link sharing will point the user directly to the particular version or revision in which you copy the link. In the latest release of onshape we also added the ability to open to a configuration or state of the document, such as a flagged out sheet metal flat pattern or displayed BOM.