Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Videos and tutorials available through forum

kevin_quigleykevin_quigley Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
Can we make the videos and tutorials available for viewing through this forum please? Like others when learning new things I tend to use an ipad next to my laptop (at home...at work I have 2 screens) or simply like to view content on the ipad. Currently I cannot access any of the available video content and help via the ipad, so it cuts down on my available learning time.

Would be great to have a permanent thread for video help content available here. Either that, or get that ipad app out quickly :-)

Comments

• caradoncaradon OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 300 PRO

Can we make the videos and tutorials available for viewing through this forum please? Like others when learning new things I tend to use an ipad next to my laptop (at home...at work I have 2 screens) or simply like to view content on the ipad. Currently I cannot access any of the available video content and help via the ipad, so it cuts down on my available learning time.

Would be great to have a permanent thread for video help content available here. Either that, or get that ipad app out quickly :-)

+1!

Dries
  • Aaron_Easton_NickovichAaron_Easton_Nickovich Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    It's too bad a Youtube channel for this would go against the NDA because that would be an easy solution. Maybe after an official release?
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Aaron we do have plans to do a number of things once the NDA is lifted. There is much about our setup now that is hindered by the NDA but that is so we can keep this closed as we are in Preproduction.

@KevinQuigley I can place a link in here is that would be helpful. I will see about getting that done. Not sure what the iPad app would help.. However we are working on single sign on between the help, forums and Onshape. The forums and help will be public after the NDA but for this preproduction phase we are working on that.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.