Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
How to graduate a tube ?
I would need to make a 20/25cm graduation on a tube (from the bottom to the top of the tube)
Is anybody have an idea how I could do this ?
I've tried to look how I could do that, but I only found examples:
- of rulers but on a plane surface
- of graduation, but on the diameter of the tube, not the height of the tube
To make my tube, I created a circle which I extruded.
Thanks for your help...